Rates & Policies
Sweet Serenity Cabin
Dec - May
Jun - Sep
My Little Heaven
Dec - May
Jun - Sep
- Friday - Sunday are charged at Weekend rates during Dec - May.
- There is a two-night minimum stay when renting the cabin(s).
- Holidays are charged at a weekend night rate.
- Check in is at 04:00 PM
- Check out is at 11:00 AM
- All cabin rates are based on 2 adults (12 and over).
- Children under 12 stay free
- Each additional person is $10 more per person per night.
- Pets are welcome for an additional $20 per pet per night.
- You must be at least 21 years of age to rent cabin
- All reservations require a 2 night minimum
- Sweet Serenity has a 4 adult maximum (additional children may be permitted upon request)
- My Little Heaven has a 2 adult maximum (additional children may be permitted upon request)
- Payment is due in full upon reservation. *Cancellation policy: 100% refundable if prior to 30 days. 50% refundable if prior to 15 days.
- A $50 non-refundable processing fee will be charged for all cancellations made prior to rental period
- No refunds for cancellations made within 2 weeks of rental period
- No hunting or firearms permitted on premises
- Absolutely no fireworks of any kind allowed on property
- No ATV's or recreational vehicle use of any kind permitted on property
- No RVs or outside tents permitted
- Pets are welcome for an additional $20 per pet per night
- Possession of any illegal substance prohibited
- No smoking inside cabin (ashtrays provided on outside deck and patio)
- Registered guests only/no visitors
- House parties strictly prohibited and grounds for immediate eviction with no refund
- No refunds will be made due to circumstances beyond our control (i.e. loss of electricity, bad weather, appliance or hot tub malfunction or pesky insects)
- No refunds will be issued in the event a person is required to vacate the premises because of disruptive conduct or failure to follow our rental guidelines and policies
- No prorated refunds for early departures
- Renter agrees to leave cabin clean and in good condition
- Please note: There are no landline phones or WiFi in the cabin. Cell service is very good and a Hotspot should work without issues if you choose to bring one
- We do our best to have your cabin clean and ready for you when you arrive. Due to cleaning and servicing, hot tubs are sometimes not up to full temperature at the time of check in. Please follow all policies and guidelines regarding the use of our amenities to keep them functioning properly.
- We will respect your privacy if you respect our cabin and property!
- Renter agrees to assume all responsibility for any accidents resulting on the property.
- Renter shall be held liable for repair of all damages due to misuse or negligence. Owner reserves the right to charge credit card for any damages incurred during your stay or additional cleaning required.
- Renter assumes all risk involved in the use of the hot tub.
- Renter will be charged a $250 fee if the hot tub has to be emptied and cleaned as a result of misuse or negligence.
- 4-wheel drive vehicles required in the winter months. Our driveways are gravel and somewhat steep. They can be slippery during inclement weather. There are no refunds due to inclement weather or vehicle getting stuck.
- Disclaimer: The owner of the cabin is not responsible for any accidents. The owner is not responsible for personal valuables. Owner is also not responsible for any occurrence of bodily injury while staying at our property.